Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A Place for my Thoughts



  This is my place.
  This is the place to put down my thoughts
    my place to shed my tears in the form of words.
  This is my place to be me unexplained, pained and joyful
 
  It's not about who reads it or why, it's about who writes it...me
  An open book, a journal of my journey through good times and bad.
  A peek into my mind, my heart and my soul.
  My stories my be trivial, dumb and foolish, but they are mine

  I am whole (or as whole as I can be) in this place
  I am me here in fullness and understanding.
  Some may take this journey with me, others may stop past on their own path
  Either way, this place is truth, my truth
  Hard, soft, cold and warm the truth of me and how I see life.

  This is my place, this is me.
  You're welcome to stay as long as you like or leave as fast as you've come.
  I'll keep writing, keep crying, keep singing and keep dwelling here.

  ~m

No comments: