Monday, January 11, 2010

From January 9, 2010

DISCLAIMER: This is VERY personal, but I feel the need to post it, because maybe the person it's meant for will one day read it. Part of the reason I started this blog was so that my family would learn some things about me. But they aren't interested and have missed many many things...this is an open, angry, hurt letter...




So you think I'm not married and I don't have any kids because I dismissed the hundreds of guys beating down the door? You must think that it's easy for me to watch everyone else have babies or get married or actually go on a date.


So this is all my choice? This is everything I wanted my life to be and you're upset because you don't have any grand kids? Have you ever stopped to think that this isn't the life I wanted? That I wish everyday that I was married and a mother?


God and I have gone through this over and over again. And apparently I have to get use to the fact that I'm not getting married, I'm not having babies and no one wants me and God doesn't see fit to change that!


So I'm sorry you're disappointed, I'm sorry you have to deal with the burden of not having grand kids. I have to deal with the fact that I will be alone for the rest of my life. But you're right, it's so bad for you, you have it so terribly bad!



Do me a favor don't ask me to go places with you just so you can bad mouth me in front of your friends, which you seem to do every time! Ever wonder why I don't like going certain places with you?



But wait you're too busy lamenting about your lack of grandchildren to think about how I feel!

No comments: