Friday, July 24, 2009

You spit mighty swords because you think they will work to your advantage.
You cause the problems then blame them on others
You think the you are superior and try your best to bring everyone else down.

There is a burning in your soul, that your loneliness ignites
I cannot and will not be a party to your terror.
We see things differently because I don't trust you words

The hate you spread is damaging
You twist you voice so that you are believed
The truth is ultimate and to be striven for

Games are played and I don't care if I lose
Because I refused to play a game you've created to your advantage
You win and feel fulfilled, but no one congratulates the victor

I am sad for you
You are lost, so, in the grips of pity
Unable to find the light out

Maybe one day we will see eye to eye
Maybe one day you will forgive yourself
Maybe one day you will stop blaming others for your faults

You have scars but do not own them
You are exactly what you accuse others of being
And when they throw your words back at you you run and cry that they are mean.

I don't like you now that I know you
Before you were a friend, but now you are nothing to me
With every step we take closer to the end I feel less and less emotion in your regard!

Goodbye from my life
You are no longer welcome
I will see you in the shades of distance memories that I shall push to the back corners of my mind.

No comments: