Monday, July 27, 2009

What I've decided....

Hi there,

Well, since I have bought my 35 mm, I haven't really been out there trying to use it like I should, so I've decided to step up my game and just take it with me and snap away. The pictures may not be good and most may end up being a waste, but it'll be a learning experience that I can look back on and say that I did!

I have decided to start a 2nd blog that will be completely devoted to my photography experiences. I will share these experiences in words and pictures. So go on over there to see the progress I'm making (I will share the good, the bad and the UGLY). I will point out my favorites and tell you the inspirations behind the pictures I've take. I can say that there won't be a daily update (since I'm dealing with film, not digital) on this blog, but I hope for weeklies.

The name of the blog is My Journey in Photography and you can find it at: http://mrslay26photos.blogspot.com/ or go to my full profile and at the bottom you can find the link!

Alright, so head on over and take a look at my stuff. Feel free to tell me what you think about them. But don't be mean!


No comments: