Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm Enjoying my new start


During my last month in San Marino, I also interviewed with the school district. I rocked the interview, but because of the holiday break I am still waiting to hear back from them. I can do both jobs, they are both part time and it should work. Until one becomes full time, but in my heart I really don't want to go back there. I'm not and don't want to get pulled back in and have to deal with anyone from the recreation department, although I think it would be a great slap in the face. Only time will tell.
Yesterday was my last day of training with Disney, tomorrow I am out on my own and responsible my for own work. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. I really enjoy the job I'm doing, even though I have run into some rude people, for the most part it is good, tiring but good. It's building my confidence. I am enjoying the people I work with and I think they are enjoying me. I have found it really to get along with many of them, although I know there are tons I haven't even met yet. Everyone there is encouraging and helpful, they've all been through it before, so I feel like I can talk to them and ask questions and actually get help.
The drive hasn't been that bad, but it is a little stressful. i like going in early because there's no traffic, but I know i will have to go in there in the afternoons or evenings soon. I will conquer that bridge when I come to it.
Alright, this is the end of my story. I will continue to update you on my job situation and life as it unfolds. God Bless and Happy New Year!

No comments: