Monday, June 03, 2013

Ramblings...Part 1



  Leaving Twitter has been harder than I thought it would be. I find myself wanting to give snarky comments about things that happen in life and on Television, but I have no one to make them to. Those are the comments I'd tweet...but alas, no Twitter means no way to snark. I do know that eventually this impulse will fade (not the snarky comments, but the want to tweet them). I'll find another outlet. I didn't always have a twitter, so it's not like I don't know how to live without...it was just so convenient!
 
   I had a dream that a 15 year old I've know all her life got married. When I asked her why she said "all we do is make out and bone, so we thought we should just get married already. Oh and we had a baby after you moved away". Needless, to say I woke up a little worse for wear after that.

  I'm not sure who has a better accent....Lindsay Graham or Mitch McConnell...just sayin'

 

No comments: