Monday, May 13, 2013

Break...

 

  Having a place to spew my unfiltered ridiculousness in 140 characters or less is a danger to me.
   I'm on a break from Twitter. I realized that its toxic for me at this moment. I shouldn't really be allowed to just, you know, type crap into the universe. Now, you can say the same about this blog, but I filter here. I read through what I write here. I edit out and correct things here (even though it doesn't seem that way). And here, in this place, my ramblings have more meaning for me. I'm not just complaining or whining or being reckless here, like I am on twitter.
   So, I'm taking a break. I'm trying to see how/if I can or need to go back there. If I need to share every thought that pops into my head just because I have a user name and access to the Internet. I don't think I do and so far I'm happy about it.
   I do have to say however, if something big happens in the world of any royal family twitter is the first place I'll go...it's just faster and easier to get the information but until then...
   I'm on a break

   Until Next Time

   ~m

No comments: