Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Royal Wedding!




  Talk about me if you want...but I was up at 1:45 on Friday, April 29, 2011. I was up because I didn't want to miss a thing! Initially I wasn't going to get up until 3am, but I soon realized that I would miss the wedding procession from the various locations the wedding party was housed. I wanted to see the Princes, the Queen, the Bride being driven through the city and emerge from her car....I wanted to see the fairly tale. So I got up at 1:45am...I turned on the TV, made myself some coffee, and I got on the Internet (although I got off about 10 minutes later). And with coffee in hand I watched...all of it!

  There are people who don't get it and people who do. For me, I'm a girl her believed the fairly tales I watched. I wanted (want) the handsome prince to swept me off my feet and into a castle. But as a woman, I want a man to be my prince and swept me off my feet and into life as his wife. I love a wedding...doesn't matter who's it is...I love it! So for me, I got up to see it...because for a couple of hours I got to see the dream, the fantasy in action.

   And it was perfect...

No comments: