Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Giving Thanks

Every so often I like to give a Thank You shout out to all the people who have been encouragements to me. 2010 has been a rough year for me emotionally and I have to Thank so folks who have really taken care of me when I needed it.


So to those of you mentioned below know that you friendship, kindness and love mean more to me than I could ever express. My heart is full of love because you have shown me that God provides love to His people from the most unlikely of sources when it's most needed.




Jacquie                                 Brooke                             Maressa


Kristen                                 Sam                                  Randy Sr.


Kristi                                    Danae                               Nate


Melissa                                 Kevin                               Rand


Mr. Randal                          Jennifer                           Norms




Thank You

No comments: