Monday, November 08, 2010

Freedom

  I have this desire...this theme that, as of late, has continued to arise in my mind and thoughts the more I encounter the newness around me. It's not a new desire...it's a passion that I've always wondered if I should try to pursue. I'm thinking that I should. I think that I just need to hunker down and do what my heart is telling me to. I just need to dedicate myself to it. Throw myself into it and just live it everyday in every way possible.

  Whether something comes from it or not, this is something I need to do for myself. I have a feeling that this small thing will change me forever. I'm tired of making excuses I'm tired of settling for what other people expect of me. I just need to do things my way and not worry about it at all...

  Freedom, I see you calling me and I choose now to follow you.

No comments: