Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been a while

 I've been gone for a while, because I just didn't have anything to say! I had probably the hardest email I've ever had to write on my plate and since that is almost done I thought about coming on and letting everyone know I'm still alive.


  This morning at about 4am we experience an earthquake in the Los Angeles Area, it was a mild 4.4 but we are experiencing earthquake weather (suddenly because it's been cold) and frankly we are due one. Last night didn't scare me, but it did wake me out of a nice sleep and made me get out of bed...I sleep under a window so its a natural instinct to get away from the glass. I've been hearing talk from people about how scared they were, but between the Whittier Narrows and Northridge quakes a 4.4 doesn't due anything but interrupt me rest.


   Let's see is there anything else I feel the need to share...not really....oh my bank card was stole and I experienced that sudden unknowing of not having control. But my bank caught it and took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about it that much. And well work is work...


   Other than that life has treated me kindly and I'm moving through it peacefully with as much grace as possible. Thank God for that!

No comments: