Saturday, May 02, 2009

Pirates, Chicken Alfredo and Housesitting...



I'm at Paul and Amber's house again this weekend (just for the day and overnight). They went up to Pismo and didn't take Shelby (the dog) so she and I have had a laid back day of movies, food and car washing. Speaking of car washing, the worst part of washing your car is after it's all said and done...and you come back to it later and a bird has already defaced it (....several times!).
Today was a great day, I made brownies, watched the American President and the Notebook (for the first time) cooked for myself, washed my car and some clothes and now I'm wrapping up the night with a little Pirates of the Caribbean. I've also cleaned the kitchen (they thought the cleaning lady was going to come before I got here, but she called and cancelled at the last minute, so if I wanted to cook, I had to clean...) it wasn't that bad, just plates and glasses, they ate out last night so I didn't have to worry about pots and pans.
Anyway, work this week was okay. I'm not looking forward to this up coming week, but this month starts my summer swing off right...next week Star Trek beams into theaters and I don't know about you but Zach Quinto looks hot with Vulcan ears! It would only be better if Lt. Commander Data was in it, but since this is a movie only involving the o.g. characters I'm kind of assed out on that. In a couple of weeks it's No Doubt, then Comic Con, my birthday and Vegas baby...and in between some babysitting opportunities and more house sitting! I'm so looking forward to this summer, it should be really cool.

Until Next Time....WAY IS THE RUM GONE!

No comments: