Monday, April 06, 2009

New Camera

My Best Friend Amber and I decided to take a Photography class, so that we could learn the basics of taking good pictures. It's cool, because I've always had the desire to learn about photography, but never made the effort.



So I went out and bought a new/old camera. It's not ditigal, so that I can learn how to develop film. It's a Cannon 35 mm all black. So far I've only taken a few pictures but we're going to get some books and go out and start experimenting on them (she got a camera too), so that we kind of know what we're doing when the class starts. I'm really excited about it. Hopefully I'll soon be posting some photos (after getting them developed then scanning them onto the computer) posted on here for your viewing pleasure.



I'm so excited!!

No comments: