Saturday, September 15, 2007

We have the technology let's use it


Okay, in the middle of last television season I found this awesome show called Brothers and Sisters....I went to ABC.com to find out more about the show and discovered that all of the full episodes were there just waiting for me to watch them, I spent every Tuesday or Wednesday after work catching up on Episodes that I missed or wanted to see again. I thanks abc for having all those episodes ready and available to old and new fans alike.
I have tried to find full episodes of other shows that I really enjoy but don't always get to watch, like Army Wives and The Unit, but Lifetime and CBS don't have those full episodes on their site. It's so upsetting....
Listen take a page from ABC PLEASE get the full episodes, people want to see them they are interested, but if you don't help us...we won't watch you. Damn!

No comments: