Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Is it Hot Enough?

Man, if it gets any hotter I think I might melt. Seriously.


The heat wave has cause me to do some strange things, I held my friend's house hostage this weekend, couldn't sleep last night and almost fainted on Saturday, all because of the heat.
The kids came back to school and Kinder Care week and my classroom has no air conditioning. The building's older then dirt and we were told that inorder to get ac the entire building has to be rewired, I don't know if I believe that though.
Anyway, the only things that's saved me was my car's ac, the grinstead's ac and various public places that have ac. If it wasn't for that you may be looking at a puddle of muck that used to be me.
I hope the weather is cooler in your neck of the woods and I sincerely hope is cools down soon.

No comments: