Friday, July 27, 2007

Your Head and Your Heart

I have recently been going through some very stressful situations, that have left me breathless and unforgiving. I've been very reluctant to give anyone my trust and instead I have pushed away those who God has put in my path. I am stronger than I think and when it comes down to it I, like anyone, will fight for what I think is right and for my own personal feeling no matter what anyone else thinks. I can also say that when I think God is telling me something isn't right I fight even harder until I am totally spent.
So thanks to you who have heard my voice screaming and venting and have listened to me and challenged me to look back at myself, to examine what I really wanted. Although I still think I'm right I do now find a little light in the direction you are facing.

No comments: