Friday, July 27, 2007

it's been sooooo long...



but I'm back and I have a lot to say, but I'll put it all in different posts so that you don't have to read this forever....so let's start off with my new favorite love....
His Name is Shia LaBeouf
ain't he cute....anyway...he leads me to my second ever movie review...
TRANSFORMERS!!!
Now, a year ago I was not at all interested in seeing this pic....I just thought another cartoon turns into a movie...lame! But I was quite surprised at the result of Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg and Shia's work. The movie was great and although I remember the cartoon and toys, I don't remember the story line (even though I apparently made my mom watch every episode with me), so the movie story is foreign to me and maybe you.
I love Shia, I think that he's cute and funny (he called his dog a crackhead) and I loved the parents (especially the "family talk" scene, which is painful and HIGHlarious)!
The chick, Megan Fox, is really pretty and I'm sorry but Josh Dummel is hot too. With Anthony Anderson, Bernie Mac, Tyrese Gibson and Jon Voight rounding out the cast it was just a great piece of summer blockbuster fun. And that's only the humans....
Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumble Bee...they and the rest of the transformers where so great and real on screen that it hurt me to watch them fight each other. But the Autobots won and really that's all that counts....but I can't help thinking there's going to be a sequel! I mean that end was too light for me. I'm sure the message will get out not only to other autobots, but decepticons too.
Anyway, if you want a good time at the movies and haven't seen it yet...Transformers is the ticket. Enjoy!

No comments: