Friday, July 27, 2007

bbc america

So, it's been so long since I've written, so far I have told you about my new boy, my new husband, sent a shout out to my NASCAR man and told you about my music, books and movie. So what do I have left. Well just some random musings....let's get started!


Brittney Spears is CRAZY and sadly maybe her kids should be taken from her.

I feel sorry for Lindsey Lohan. No one has ever told her no, in fact they have probably all told her it's okay, because she's young famous and pretty. oh yeah, and her dad is crazy, but has anyone taken a look at her mom and seen how she's using ALL of her children (not just her eldest) to further her career? I think Linds needs a hug, a real one from someone who's not going to use her to get what they want.

Someone slap Nicole Richie with a sandwich!

Tom Cruise is scary.

Ringing Bros. and Barnum and Bailey's circus is the Greatest Show on Earth.

Kobe should be traded and Michael Vick should be put in jail and made to fight guys twice his size everyday single day, while the guards beat him with batons and dogs watch.

I like big butts and I cannot lie....you other brothers can't deny!

There is no need for David Beckham to play any football, he can just stand in the middle of the field with his shirt off and I'll be happy.

I am addicted to BBC America, I love Footballer's Wives, and MI-5..

My Bologna has a fist name it's O-S-C-A-R
My Bologna has a second name it's M-A-Y-ER
I love to eat it every day and if you ask me way I'll say....

You other's brother can't deny, cause when I girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in yo face you get sprung!

with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!


Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: