Wednesday, August 21, 2013

but it's August!



   Call me crazy, but I feel the need to declare some New Year resolutions...I know it's August, but seeing as my birthday is in a few days, it's a New Year for me. So I'm going to buck convention and make some...here we go.

  1. Take more pictures
  2. Do the things I commit to (stop flaking)
  3. Be on Time (or early for some things)
  4. Stick to a budget
  5. Cook
  6. Let go of things that are not working
  7. Invest in my relationships
  8. Stop over thinking everything
  9. Start seeing the world with the glass half full
  10. Spend time with God
  11. Start doing yoga again
   These are in no means in any specific order...they are just listed the way my fingers typed them out. I'm sure the list will grow, but for now these are the things I'm feeling I need to put into practice the most. The things I need to invest in. So we will see how this all shakes out!

   Until Next Time!
   ~m

  

No comments: