Friday, August 19, 2011

Well, this is new

 So as of Last Thursday I have a job. I'm currently providing childcare for a family from church. They have a 1 year old and a 2 1/2 half year old. I, however, am only watching the 2 1/2 year old. His name is Noah and he's so very cute! Great smile, great fun to be around. He is also very sweet and cuddly.

  I was nervous about going to hang with him. I've talked to him at church before, but not really enough to think he'd be comfortable with me right off the bat. In fact, I thought he'd cry and not want to deal with me the first day. That wasn't the case. Not only was he very happy to see me that first morning but he was also very good throughout the day. It's been fun and interesting. I've kind of forgotten how different small children are...but I'm coming into my own with him and we're getting along well.


 I do have to say that I find it very interesting that almost everyone I've talked to about this has asked if "he's good"...good, bad there's no such thing when you're dealing with a 2 1/2 year old. They are trying to find there way in the world around them...testing the waters and learning. They're stubborn and hard-headed, but they're two. He's 2 1/2....he's not bad, not at all.

  So this is an exciting thing in my life. I don't know how long this chapter will last, but I do feel like all the job misses have been because God needed me available to help this family. So for that I'm happy...God sees the things we don't and I was here ready and willing to help when they needed me.

  Well that's it...Until Next Time!

No comments: