Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Headlines...what the?

I just read a headline that said "One in Four Californians could be affected by the swine flu" what the?

Dude are you serious?

And apparently they aren't very close to having a suitable vaccine...and when they do, it'll be a series of shots!

Dude are you serious?

So there's a new fire in LA and it's not under control...not only that, but they don't expect to have it under control until the 15th of September!

Dude are you serious?

I mean, between the heat and the bad air quality I don't want to leave my house, but I can't close the windows...because it's too damn hot!

This is getting ridiculous

And finally (not an actual headline, but I'm frustrated about it) I've looked everywhere to try and find out if there's any possible way I can watch UF's game against Charleston-Southern this Saturday and unfortunately there's not! Looks like I'll have to wait Two Weeks to see TEBOW....I mean the Gators play!

Dude are you serious?

No comments: