Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stop the Insanity!!!


I have decided that I'm not going to participate in the time honored tradition of making New Year's Resolutions and I'll tell you why. They don't work! We make these "promises" to people, but not really ourselves, at least that's the case with me! I've tried to do all sorts of things, from losing weight to saving money etc. but when it comes down to it, I'm truly not motivated to do anything.
So this year I'm not going to sit back and tell people what I'm going to change, because I'll be lying. So for those of you who would ask me about my potential resolutions, here's my answer...

I don't have any. I'm not going to lie just for conversation. I don't feel the need to add pressure to my life or complicate myself. I'm done with that falseness. I'm happy and hopefully that this happiness will continue throughout this year. Hallelujah!

No comments: