Monday, March 19, 2007

Girls Aloud

I've been meaning to get the new Girls Aloud album from I-Tunes...oh wait, if you don't know Girls Aloud is the best selling girl group in English history. Anyway, they came out with there greatest hits album last year sometime and after recently discovering itunes and decided that when I had the chance I would buy and download it...well today was that day and after an hour of searching I have discovered that itunes no longer sells Girls Aloud's music...so I'm a little bummed...I guess I just have to buy it from uk amazon...and pay like 25 dollars US. aaargh!

2 comments:

KBugg said...

I've heard of "girls aloud" but have never actually listened to their music. Are they like Spice Girls?

Melanie said...

humm, they are like the pice girls, but better...in general british pop isn't really that good, but they are like crack and I'm hooked!