Sunday, December 10, 2006

HELP

Hey Everyone,

As most of you know I sing at my church...and this coming Sunday is our Christmas Celebration. We are all supposed to do Christmas Type songs, so far though I have yet to pick a song to sing. Over the past few years I have sung my favorite Holiday Tunes and because of that this year I'm at a complete loss. So that's where you come in...Let me know what you favorite holiday song is and I'll see which one I can use...I'll let you know next week what I sing. Thanks for the Help
.

5 comments:

KBugg said...

My favorite is "O Holy Night". And your voice would be awesome hitting those octaves, Mel. :-)

Melanie said...

Hey Kristi...thanks for the song...i did sing it. It worked out great thanks!

KBugg said...

No problema, chica! I am sure you sang it beautifully. Wish I was there to have heard it.

jacquie said...

My favorite is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.

Melanie said...

well, I'll try to do that one next year...my pastor will love it! Seriously