Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ventura I'm Here!!!!!

   I can finally say it!
  

   I can finally scream it!
  

   I can finally declare that I've moved to Ventura!
  

   That's right, all the cryptic posts have been leading to this! I've moved up to Ventura after 10 years of pining, whining and wanting. I'm living in the place my heart calls home.
  

   There were times I thought this dream would never come true, but as I sit here in my new home I can't help but look back at my journey to this place with wonder and joy. I know now that I wasn't ready to leave all that was holding me back behind me...not until now. Now, I'm not only ready, but I've been ready...and everything has fallen into place seamlessly...
  

   God orchestrated this whole thing, he made it all happen. He put all the pieces in place and swayed any and all egos. He's given me a home for my body and a home for my heart in the form of a fantastic church. I'm so happy and so ready to begin this adventure in front of me.
  

   My life has been forever changed and I feel like I can take on the world!
   

   This is AMAZING!

No comments: