Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Than We Can Handle

 God won't give us more than we can handle.

No matter what you believe...in God, in fate or destiny you can believe this one thing. All things happen for a reason. In my experience most of those reasons are for learning and growth. We go through things, we see the people around us go through things and we can choose to learn from them or choose to continue trying to bang our heads against the wall.
 
For me, the things I've come up against recently are all things I can't control...the one thing that's come out of them is faith. Because I have no control, I have to have faith that God is going to take care of all of it. I have to know that I've been called to do what I've done for a very long time...be a good and faithful friend to those who need me.
 
This lesson I need to learn is coming in different forms but all come down to the same thing...I need faith, I need to be helpful, prayerful, caring and ultimately patient. God is in control and he won't give us, any of us, more than we can handle.

No comments: