Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Totally Copying

So I read perezhilton.com everyday, but he also has a fashion blog and a health blog, which I usually don't read. A couple of weeks ago I thought I'd look at his fashion blog to see what was going on and I found something very cool. A fashion stylist whose worked for several big names decided to start an experiment with fashion and Walmart. I look up her blog and checked out some of her combinations and realized...I can do that to.


I'm cheap (well, broke) and I need to find clothes I can wear that are well...price wise cheap. I know that because I'm spending less I will be getting less. But I take good care of my clothes and as long as I'm not playing tackle football I should be fine. Besides, sometimes you can buy items for 50 to 100 bucks that are as cheap as items for 15 to 30.


So I'm going to start my own little fashion experiment but totally copying someone else's idea. Hey she wouldn't have started the blog if she didn't what to impart this knowledge on others right?


Good shopping to all!


P.S. last week I scored 97 cent jeans at Old Navy....pure awesomeness!

No comments: