Thursday, June 04, 2009

I'm back!

Have you ever witnessed something...a bird landing really close to your foot, someone singing rather loudly in the Supermarket (in my case, it's usually me doing the singing) or just some random beauty in a place where you don't expect it...but you're alone and can't comment about it, or the one person you know who will really "get it" is too far away to even try to communicate with? Well I have, and I've decided to start doing something about that. I will start taking photos of these things I experience with my camera phone and I will upload them (everyday hopefully) and share the circumstance surrounding the photos with you all, so that you can experience just a little bit of what I see throughout my day.

Not all of them will be big adventurous things, most will be small and quiet, but they are just interesting...interesting enough for me to want to share them with you. So I hope you enjoy them and maybe begin to look for those little things around you too.

Oh Well, that's all I have to talk about right now...My next post will include some interesting photos I've taken in the past few days and I'll talk about the No Doubt concert and trip to San Diego!

Until Next Time!

No comments: