Sunday, October 21, 2007

Martinsville...not Malibu

Okay this is going to sound really mean, but let me vent. I got up this morning and after sitting at the computer for two hours decided not to go to church, so I log in to nascar.com and get ready for the race to start.
I choose to listen to Kasey Kahne's in car radio (so I can hear kasey, his spotter Kole and His chew chief Kenny talk throughout the race), but I don't turn the TV on. I go get myself some breakfast and hear Kasey and the boys doing their sound checks, just making sure they can all hear each other well and going over instructions given at the morning meeting.
Kenny and Kole wish Kasey good luck and the race starts. I turn my tv on and there's a f-ing fire raging in Malibu. That was 2 hours ago....it's still on! in fact the only two regular channels, not showing this stupid fire are 13 and 11...jeez, all I want to do is watch the race....that's it. I mean why does every news channel in LA have to carry this...the people in Malibu know it's there and the rest of us can choose to watch Channel 2 or 9, why oh why does this have to interrupt the race!
I am still listening to Kasey, he's complaining about his car, but I'd feel much better if I could actually see it. Jeez, I don't know what else to say. Maybe I should go back to bed!

No comments: