Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Let the Movie Season Begin...

I guess you can call this summer's movie season "the summer of the sequels", there are at least five movie sequels coming out this summer and not just sequels, we're talking thirds, fourths and fifths (there's even a ninth, but they're not advertising it as that). So I'm excited about this summer season, because I want to see most of these movies...I'm soooo excited about a few, that I'm completely beside myself.

For me, the summer movie season kicked off with DISTRUBIA, I saw a trailer for it and thought it looked cool and I wasn't disappointed. Next up is Hot Fuzz, which I haven't seen yet but WILL!!! And well the rest....I'll just leave a list below, hopefully you'll see them two and we'll have something to talk about!

Spiderman 3
Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
The Bourne Ultimatum
28 Weeks Later
Ocean's 13
Resident Evil: Extinction
Halloween


And these are some movies that seem interesting, but aren't sequels

Transformers
1408
The Kingdom
Stardust


So enjoy your summer at the movies and until my first review....the Balcony is closed.

No comments: